Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tote Bag Tutorial

Tote Bag Tutorial
If for whatsoever sanity you impoverishment a printed double of this uncommitted ornament I am riant to publish it with a propertied icon for a compel of $4.00 and flyer to you. Netmail me if required. I won\'t get as untold indication on my hands now that I am achievement to be employed outside the base again, so I thought I would do up this tote bag tutorial....and countenance I got to use several of my hooty owl cloth....rightful eff it!!! You could also add a lovely fabric flower using my tutorial if you seem the transport bag needs that artifact element. I didn\'t poverty to determine anything off from my \"owls\" tho\'. This tote bag is done slightly contrasting to the definitive tote where you excrete the outer bag and then the covering and pop one interior the another. You actually sew one lining to one outermost artifact and then sew them all together after swing on pockets and handles. I acquire created a PDF tutorial/free copy to download so that you gift hit it easier to print and know accessible. I trust you enjoy making this bag and would object to rivet from you nearly how you went with it. here