Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Vw Golf Drivers Door Won't Unlock With Remote






Soooo the other day i killed my battery, went to get a jump- and after i was running again, i went to unlock my doors and only my driver side door would unlock via my key fob.. How gain entry via a vw door that won't open from inside or outside. common door locking module, in this video i show how to deal with the problem buy a vw golf mk4 door lock module (front right. Re: key fob won't unlock doors? « reply #4 on: march 04, 2012, 08:00:32 pm » just had a play with my keys and no lights come on when i press either of the buttoms... so hopefuly it is the battery which is on the way out..





























The driver side door won't open with the remote key. the other doors open just fine. so it gets a bit awkward for me to climb... log in or sign up. panel beater has told me to go to a vw dealership as he thinks the problem is related to the central locking. he is also concerned that the 'virus' could spread to the other two rear doors.. Hi, i have a problem with my mk5 r32. the drivers door won't lock using the key fob, but if i use the blade it will lock fine. if i lock then car using key fob and open the door , the alarm goes off.. Remote won't unlock passenger or rear doors i recently changed the battery and now the remote will not unlock either the passenger or rear doors. will unlock the drivers side door and rear hatch (wagon)..




vw golf drivers door won't unlock with remote