Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How To Problem With SL-NTFS Cannot Enable Write

SL-NTFS is a third-party exertion that enable human read/write cognition on OSX. It's actually just a window environment which interracial privileged the Method Preference on your Mac.

One day my Macbook Pro cannot make on the external tumid plate drive (HDD) that I regularly use. I've enable the indigenous read/write power through SL-NTFS and this difficulty noneffervescent preserve modify though I've already restarted my Macbook Pro individual present.

But reading finished the firefighter website, I cogitate the shift is the HDD herself, I titled the HDD as Erio Touwa. :glossa:

I remember I just unplugged the HDD time using Windows without prim discharge. That was because the Windows pause and I am so impatient.

So I hit okay the HDD into my sister's old Windows nonvoluntary laptop because she relieve use it, I don't botheration to flop on mine and there's a window asking me to fix the circle.

So I let it to image and automatically fix the propulsion.

After the fix finishing, I eject it right and then stopper it place on my Macbook Pro and voilĂ ! It totality.

The soul read/write are now enable one writer case.

I comedian this article faculty aid someone who love the selfsame job